In the second half of the 1990s, the long-standing wish of academician Zlatko Prica to donate works of art from his oeuvre to the City of Samobor began to come true, as well as photographs of his daughter Vesna Prica. In 2002, the Prica Gallery was opened at the Public Open University in Samobor. The work of the gallery is primarily dedicated to the artistic work of Zlatko Prica and Vesna Prica, but attention is also paid to contemporary artistic movements, especially the young generations of artists.
With the opening of the Prica Gallery, the City of Samobor paid tribute and gratitude to this noble artist. The works that remain in the collection are left to future generations who will recognize in them the embryos of their own future and their duration.
Parish church of St. Anastasia is mentioned as early as 1334, and today’s new church was built by the people of Samobor between 1671 and 1675. Countess Ana Jelisava Auersperg – the patron saint of the church, helped with the construction with her own funds. The church was built by the Maribor builder of Italian origin Hans d’Allio in 1671. The church was built on the model of the Jesuit church of St. Catherine in Zagreb in the early Baroque and Mannerist style. It was consecrated in 1896 because its interior of the church was equipped at that time.